Leaders who provide for and defend our faith, family, and community
We use God's word, our stories, and experiences to help each other become the men God created us to be and help each other through the challenges and trials we all face daily.
We have a weekly men's meeting on Zoom and in-person, a private Facebook group, videos on Instagram, and monthly hangouts for those in the area.
God's Vision for this ministry is for men to learn and grow in their identity and engage in their God-given mission.
We do this by helping men understand how God sees them, and to learn the training, gifts, and talents that the Father has given them so they can faithfully and courageously use them to grow His Kingdom here on earth, while at all times giving glory to the Lord for all that He has given them.
June 9, 2022 - Thursday 7 PM: Weekly Men's Meeting - In-person and on Zoom. Topic: It was a 10 out of 10!
June 18, 2022 - Saturday: Men's Event in Hampton Bays NY - Going to a Long Island Duck's Game.
June 19, 2022 - Sunday: I will be giving the Father's Day message at Hampton Bays UMC
1. I believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. The Scriptures are without error and are unchangeable. They have the power to accomplish His purpose of salvation.
2. I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons -- the Father, Son and Holy Spirit -- who is the Creator and Lord of the universe and who governs all things according to His will and purposes.
3. I believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles.
4. I believe in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. I eagerly anticipate His visible and personal return in power and glory.
5. I believe that Jesus Christ is God's only provision for sin and that salvation is wholly a work of God's free grace and not of works, goodness or religious ceremony. When I put my faith in Christ alone for salvation, God credited me with His righteousness and justified me in His sight.
6. I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
7. I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling I am enabled to live a godly life.
8. I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost -- the saved unto the resurrection of life; the lost unto the resurrection of the damnation.
9. I believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, His body, which is composed of all people, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
10. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to "go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." I believe in a total commitment to this Great Commission and to the Lord Jesus Christ.
I became a follower of Jesus in 2002 and a disciple in 2004 tasked with helping men grow in their relationship with Jesus. In 2006 I partnered with Man in the Mirror Ministries and I became one of their Area Directors in 2011. I resigned from Man in the Mirror in 2020 when God led me to restarting my original ministry with this new mission.